Fintech research roundtable event
Paris, 20 April 2017
18 July 2019
Clifford Chance and GP Bullhound are hosting a presentation and open discussion on their respective reports "European Fintech regulation report" and "Fintech: Anything but Alternative".
Over the past three years, global venture capital investment into Fintech has risen by 4.7x to $13.6bn in 2016 and Fintech companies are now firmly established in the mainstream of the financial services market. Can continental Europe capture an increasing share of this exciting sector? How are regulators and governments keeping up with the challenges entailed by the disruption of traditional financial services?
- Frédérick Lacroix (Partner, Clifford Chance Paris)
- Sébastien Praicheux (Counsel, Clifford Chance Paris)
- Hélène Kouyaté (Associate, Clifford Chance Paris)
- Guillaume Bonneton (Partner, GP Bullhound)
- Carl Wessberg (Director, GP Bullhound)