Fintech and the Future of Finance in the Developing World
Emerging Opportunities and Risks
17 May 2019
We are delighted to invite you to a discussion on fintech and the future of finance in the developing world. Our expert panel, comprising representatives from FINCA Impact Finance, the World Bank, R3 and Clifford Chance will explore the current state of fintech in the developing world and the opportunities created by new technologies, as well as the obstacles to growth.
- How is fintech a game changer for the developing world?
- How can fintech deliver economic empowerment in developing markets, particularly for the most vulnerable.
- As the financial services industry continues to be disruptedby technological innovation, financial institutions are facing new challenges. What are these risks and how is the industry responding?
- Harnessing the power of the sharing economy: what are the opportunities?
- Trade finance for corporates: how can blockchain facilitate trade?
Andrée Simon, President and CEO, FINCA Impact Finance
Jason Rozovsky, Senior Counsel and Head of Legal Center of Excellence, R3
Mahesh Uttamchandani, Practice Manager – Financial Inclusion, Infrastructure & Access, World Bank Group
Jennifer Mbaluto, Partner, Clifford Chance
Megan Gordon, Partner, Clifford Chance (Moderator)
If you would like more information about the event or would like to attend please contact Bibi Hernandez