Fintech Talents Virtual Spring conference
Wednesday, 10 June 2020
04 June 2020
Clifford Chance is proud to be sponsoring the Fintech Talents Virtual Spring one day conference on Wednesday 10 June and we'd like to invite you to join for free using our special sponsor link below. It is going to be a fantastic virtual conference with an exciting line-up of speakers from all areas of the fintech ecosystem.
This is a global event and attendees from all time zones are welcome to join the various sessions at times that best suit them.
Watch Simon Crown participate on the 'Forget Open Banking, Welcome to the age of Open Finance' panel and will discuss the lessons learned from the Open Banking initiatives, the creation of an Open Finance framework, regulatory considerations, questions of identity and how personalisation will bring out the true rise of the customer along with:
- Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
- Louise Smith, Chief Digital Officer, Lloyd’s Market
- Derek Smith, Head of Digital Solutions – CIO, Virgin Money
- Matt Cockayne, CCO, Yapily
- Ghela Boskovich, Chapter Leader/Head of Europe at Financial Data and Technology Association (moderator)
Caroline Dawson will join the 'Banking in the age of Corona' panel and will discuss how banks and FinTech companies have responded to the 2020 global pandemic along with:
- Celine Allain, Senior BFSI Industry Lead, Bold 360
- Diana Carrasco, Group Head of Risk, Digital Channels – COO at Lloyds Banking Group
- Magdalena Krön, Head of Rise London and FinTech Platform Lead at Rise, created by Barclays
- Julia Streets, CEO and Founder, Streets Consulting (Moderator)
The full conference agenda can be viewed here.
The event runs from 9.00am to 7.00pm BST and attendees from all time zones are welcome to join.
If you would like to attend please use our sponsor link to register here. The event is free to attend.