Fintech Talents North America Virtual Conference
Wednesday, 9 September 2020
03 September 2020
Clifford Chance is proud to be sponsoring the Fintech Talents North America Virtual conference on Wednesday 9 September and we'd like to invite you to join for free using our special sponsor link below. It is going to be a fantastic virtual conference with an exciting line-up of speakers from all areas of the fintech ecosystem.
Watch Steve Gatti moderate the "Supervised Disruption: US Regulators Grapple with Cryptoassets" panel at 3:45pm EST alongside:
- Brian Farber, General Counsel at Securitize
- Pei Chen, Head of Business Development, Digital Asset
- Veronica McGregor, Chief Legal Officer, ShapeShift
This session will explore recent US regulatory and enforcement developments shaping the global digital asset industry.
Join Megan Gordon who will be speaking on the "Technology and Ethics" panel at 4:30pm EST alongside:
- Katia Walsh, Chief Strategy & AI Officer, Levi Strauss & Co
- Noelle Silver, Founder, AI Leadership Institute
- Terry Hickey, Chief Analytics Officer, CIBC
- Theo Lau, Founder, Unconventional Ventures
This session will look at bias and inclusion, in addition to codes of conduct.
The full conference agenda can be viewed here.
The event runs from 9.00am to 6.00pm EST and attendees from all time zones are welcome to join.
If you would like to attend please use our sponsor link to register here. The event is free to attend.