Talking Tech Series: Tech Law Trends & Challenges
Prague, 27 November 2019
13 November 2019
We would like to invite you to the second Talking Tech seminar, which will be held in Business Breakfast format on November 27, 2019 from 9 am.
This is the second in a series of workshops on trends in information technology law, and will focus on the challenges that technology poses, namely their impact on M&A transactions, how competition law and privacy rules respond to these challenges.
- The growing impact of technology
- New technology trends and their impact on M&A transactions
- Tech and competition authorities
- Tech & personal data: data protection, failures and a practical view of controls
- How we use technology and innovation tools as a law firm
110 00 Praha 1