Tech Risks Roadshow
Shanghai, 22 March 2019
07 March 2019
Tech is fast becoming an intrinsic part of most businesses, informing and affecting every aspect of business life. Tech could be the product or service, or it could be part of the process to enhance management and operation of a business. With reference to the life-cycle of a tech product or process, our panel of technology experts from Europe, US and APAC will discuss all the potential litigation and regulatory risks which a business should be aware of in developing and exploiting tech. Risk mitigation and transfer solutions will also be discussed, along with common issues in tech disputes.
Who should attend 参会人士
The event is designed for anyone working with tech development and exploitation: tech-related banking and financial services, investors and entrepreneurs offering new tech or digital services, start-ups, financial technology companies and any company developing or acquiring cutting-edge technology.
Program details 活动详情
With reference to a technology life cycle, we will cover:
1. Protection of your tech from the initial R&D phase, through the ascent and maturity phase, to the decline phase.
2. Transactional and some regulatory issues to consider when exploiting your tech.
3. Common issues in tech disputes and alternative dispute resolution.
4. Regulatory tech risks, based on the latest global trends.
- Ling Ho (Head of Intellectual Property Group in Asia Pacific and Co-Head of Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice in China, Partner, Hong Kong. 何秀仪（亚洲知识产权业务组负责人及中国争议解决业务组联席负责人，香港办公室合人），
- Kelly Gregory (Partner of Corporate Group, Shanghai) 葛凯利（上海办公室公司业务组合伙人），
- Wendy Wysong (Head of Asia Pacific Anti-Corruption and Trade Controls Team, Partner, Hong Kong)（亚洲反腐败和贸易管制团队负责人，香港办公室合伙人
- Stephen Reese (Partner of Intellectual Property Group, London)（伦敦办公室知识产权业务组合伙人），
- Josep Montefusco (Partner of Litigation and Industrial Property Group, Barcelona)（巴塞罗那办公室诉讼与工业产权业务组合伙人）,
- Dr. Florian Reiling (Senior Associate of Litigation & Dispute Resolution/ Intellectual Property Group, Dusseldorf) 博士（杜塞尔多夫办公室诉讼与争议解决/知识产权业务组高级律师）,
- Helen Wang (Senior Associate of Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group, Hong Kong)王怡佶（香港办公室诉讼与争议解决业务组高级律师），
- Brian Harley (Senior Associate of Corporate Group, Beijing) (香港办公室公司业务组高级律师)。
Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact: 联系人：Ray Cai 蔡一鸣 +86 21 2320 739 1
25/F, HKRI Centre Tower 2,
HKRI Taikoo Hui
288 Shi Men Yi R oad，