Artificial Intelligence - the start or end of your business?
London - 1 June 2017
14 December 2018
Artificial Intelligence is now a reality. The growth of AI will have a significant legal and commercial impact on your business and strategy over coming years. Will you choose to leverage the opportunities of AI? Or will it be the end of business as you know it?
Join our panellists as they discuss the key commercial and ethical issues of this rapidly advancing technology.
Our expert panels will include:
- Dhilhan Hannan - Vice President, Innovation Strategy & Engagement at ING Group
- Izabella Kaminska - Reporter at FT Alphaville, Financial Times
- Dr. Michael Lacewing - Director of Research, Senior Lecturer of Philosophy at University of London
- Jeremy Lilley - Programme manager - Cloud, big data and intellectual property at techUK
- Professor Huw Price - Chair at the Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence, and Bertrand Russell Professor of Philosophy at the University of Cambridge
- Adrian Weller - Senior Researcher at Alan Turing Institute
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact Emily Read-Shaw.
Clifford Chance LLP