Citi Tech for Integrity Challenge (T4I)
18 July 2019
Hosted by Clifford Chance LLP
We are delighted to invite you to attend the London Activation Event of the Citi Tech for Integrity Challenge (T4I), a global initiative to crowd source technology solutions to help the private and public sector promote integrity, drive collaboration and utilise technology to facilitate progress in the financial ecosystem.
Hosted by Clifford Chance, the event will include discussions on the evolving FinTech landscape and how these new technologies can be utilised to tackle integrity-compromising issues in the financial ecosystem. Speakers include:
- Jim Cowles, EMEA Chief Executive Officer, Citi
- The Rt Hon Sir Eric Pickles MP, Prime Minister's Anti-Corruption Champion, UK Government
- André Duminy, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Gene Vayngrib, Chief Executive Officer, Tradle
- Nichola Peters, Partner, Corporate Crime, Addleshaw Goddard
- Milica Delevic, Director of Governance and Political Affairs, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Peter van Veen, Director, Business Integrity Programme, Transparency International UK
- Kate Bedwell, Head of Governance, Risk & Compliance, M-Pesa, Vodafone Group Services
- Tom Keatinge, Director, Centre for Financial Crime and Security Studies, Centre for Financial Crime and Security Studies, The Royal United Services Institute (RUSI)
Other participants include Innovate Finance, Level 39, Thomson Reuters and the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
Citi® Tech for Integrity Challenge (T4I) is a global initiative to invite and encourage technology innovators from around the world to create solutions to help public and private sector entities increase transparency and promote integrity. T4I is open to entries from all over the world. Both start-ups and mature technology corporates are welcome. If you’re chosen to participate at Demo Days, a pilot-ready solution must be showcased.
Visit www.techforintegritychallenge.com for more details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Clifford Chance, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5JJ