Consciously unconscious: bias in tech
Singapore, 13 November 2018
18 October 2018
Business is experiencing a global shift. Technology presents opportunities and risks across every sector and geography. Innovation drives urgent change. A diverse and inclusive network is now essential to be competitive globally.
Consciously unconscious: bias in tech explores the influence of diversity on business performance and, specifically, how diversity is addressed in the tech sector. Our panellists will consider what diversity and inclusion means to different people and organisations and explore the cost of ignorance. We will also hear personal stories of diversity in organisations and the main challenges encountered. Finally, we will open up the ethical questions surrounding the Tech space and the implications of unconscious bias now and into the future.
This session will be a dynamic and fluid discussion; interactive and honest.
- Lena Ng (Partner and Moderator, Clifford Chance)
- Hans Brown (Head of International Technology – Asia Pacific & Latin America, BNY Mellon)
- Dessi Berhane Silassie (General Counsel for APAC and Global Head of IP, IHS Markit)
- Dr. Tanvi Gautam (Founder, HR influencer and Author, Leadershift Inc.)
- Chin Yin Ong (Head of People, Grab)
Spaces are limited. Please email Sarah Harrison if you would like to attend