FOW Trading Singapore
Clifford Chance Partner Paul Landless will be speaking at the 2018 edition of Trading Singapore.
18 July 2019
Join over 350 delegates at the Marina Mandarin Hotel, Singapore, on 20 Sep 2018 for the 2018 edition of Trading Singapore, the regions’ leading derivatives focused trading event. Includes tech related discussions on topics such as Blockchain and DLT and well as Cryptocurrencies.
Paul will speak on the session "Cryptocurrencies: here to stay despite the doubters", alongside
- Justin Chow, Head of Business Development, Asia, Cumberland
- Jonathan Heng, Head of Partnerships, Tilde Trading
- Tim McCourt, Managing Director and Global Head, Equity Products & Alternative Investments, CME Group
- Sharon Ang, Managing Director & Head of APAC, Cboe Global Markets
Cryptocurrency trading has been the big story of the past 12 months and those predicting the end of opportunity have been proved wrong again and again. But as the market matures, serious questions are arising about how and where cryptocurrencies should be traded and if and when they will become serious institutional products.
- What is the latest thinking on liquidity and volatility in bitcoin and other currencies?
- How to bridge the crypto market and the real economy?
- When will institutional investors adopt cryptocurrencies in Asia?