New York, 19 October 2016
14 December 2018
Clifford Chance will be hosting a Fintech conference which will bring together panels of experts who will provide insights on what is next for marketplace lending and distributed ledger technology.
Our first panel will focus on opportunities and challenges presented by investing in marketplace–originated loans, and our second panel will discuss the legal and regulatory framework for permissioned distributed ledger technology, its uses in financial markets and potential changes to improve the framework. Our confirmed panelists include:
- Angela Angelovska-Wilson, General Counsel & CCO, Digital Asset
- Andy Cadel, Managing Director, General Counsel - Global Technology, IP, Privacy and Antitrust, JPMorgan Chase
- Isabelle Corbett, Director - Regulatory Affairs and Senior Counsel, R3
- Christopher Johnson, Managing Director, Prospect Capital
- Ricardo Rodriguez, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Joyce Shen, Director, Emerging Tech, Thomson Reuters
- Paul Stockamore, Vice President, Capital Markets, LendingHome
If you are interested in this event, please contact Adrianne Hadley.