Amsterdam, 11 May 2017
14 December 2018
With just over one year to go until the GDPR becomes fully applicable, now is the time to take stock of how companies are addressing the new requirements. What are the common issues in interpreting and implementing the legal obligations? What steps do you need to take to achieve compliance?
During our seminar, data protection experts from the European Commission, ING, Pon, Fujitsu and Liberty Global will join our Clifford Chance lawyers to walk you through the main legal requirements posed by the GDPR and the issues encountered in ensuring compliance.
This seminar offers you a unique opportunity to gain cross-sector insight into the obstacles encountered in implementing the GDPR and learn from the experiences in other organisations.
We are proud to announce the following speakers:
- Herke Kranenborg, Legal Officer at the European Commission and Affiliated Senior Researcher at the University of Leuven, Institute for European Law
- Noortje Cramer - van Es, Senior Data Protection Officer at ING
- Rence Damming, Chief Information Security & Privacy Officer at Pon
- Helen Allen, Head of Data Protection EMEIA at Fujitsu
- Bas Kimenai, Head of Legal & Commercial Benelux at Fujitsu
- Machiel Bolhuis, Director Privacy Compliance at Liberty Global
- Alvin Khodabaks, Nadia Jagusiak and Jaap Tempelman, lawyers at Clifford Chance Amsterdam
Clifford Chance LLP