Virtual bonds and digital currency - all change please
London, 27 November 2018
17 September 2018
This session looks at the integration of blockchain and virtual and cryptocurrencies in capital market transactions. It examines the limitations of early blockchain issuances and seeks to outline an ambitious vision of how to build on these early attempts to take the next step in using these technologies in the placing, trading and settlements of securities.
- David Bickerton (Clifford Chance)
- Peter Chapman (Clifford Chance)
- Simon Gleeson (Clifford Chance)
- Jessica Walker (Clifford Chance)
- Julian Walley (Clifford Chance)
For more information please contact The Perspectives Team.