Navigating the Intersection of Tech and Law
Seizing opportunities and meeting challenges in the digital revolution
02 May 2018
Everyday Clifford Chance lawyers advise clients on the opportunities and risks posed by rapidly advancing technology. Clifford Chance's Global Tech Group has been purposefully created to help clients by delivering hybrid advice on tech-related issues.
In the current issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal (May/June 2018) several of Clifford Chance's U.S. partners and associates discuss some recent tech related issues to help advance the tech conversation beyond the law to the bigger picture.
- A Law Firm Fluent in Tech and Law – Anand Saha
- Tech Raises New Litigation Risks – Megan Gordon
- Antitrust Enforcement – Tim Cornell and Kiran Gill
- Cybersecurity – Daniel Silver and Daniel Podair
- Data Security – Celeste Koeleveld
- Fintech: Not Sheltered – David Felsenthal and Jesse Overall
Please click on the download button to read the full text of the articles.